Wrnch is looking for a Software Developer to join our Core Development Team in Montreal. You will collaborate with our Research Team and our Tools Team to extend the capabilities of our wrnchAI engine; our human motion capture and gesture recognition technology.
You will take ideas from the Research Team, create prototypes, and bring them to market. In doing so, you will design and implement computer vision algorithms, and optimize software for different compute platforms.
To be considered, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of programming experience, preferably in a compiled language (for example C++, Rust, Java or Go)
We would also like to see:
- Passion for developing applications in any of the following domains: computer vision, video games, and computer graphics
- Experience with deep learning
- Experience in computer vision
- Python programming experience
- Familiarity with cross-platform development targeting Linux, Windows, iOS and Android
About wrnch – Create something bigger through AI.
wrnchAI is a high-performance, deep learning runtime engine, engineered and designed to extract human motion and behaviour from standard video. It analyzes regular 2D RGB video and returns 3D motion data in real time.
We collaborate with global brands like Nikon, Intel, and The Mill to change the way humans interact with technology and the world around them. Together, we build magical experiences that make our everyday lives safer, healthier, and a lot more fun.
What comes next?
If you think this challenge is right for you, we encourage you to apply. Our application process is quite simple so, it won’t take long. Upon submission, you’ll receive an email outlining what comes next.
wrnch is passionate and committed to creating a diverse environment. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require special accommodations, please apply and you will receive instructions on how to contact us to discuss when we confirm receipt of your application.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://wrnch.recruitee.com/o/software-developer-core-tech →