Wrnch is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Development Team in Montreal. You will build cloud services, APIs, and front-end user experiences to deliver wrnchAI; our human motion capture and gesture recognition technology.
You will also work with our Research, Development, and Production Teams to implement best development practices including continuous integration, test automation, and data backup and recovery.
To be considered, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 1 or more years of full stack web development experience: databases, API design, scalability, and front-end development.
- Experience with distributed systems and web services.
- Container and container orchestration technology experience, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, E/GKS.
- AWS, Google Cloud, Azure deployment experience.
We would also like to see:
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Kubernetes, Ruby on Rails, RabbitMQ, Python Flask, or Redis.
About wrnch – Create something bigger through AI.
wrnchAI is a high-performance, deep learning runtime engine, engineered and designed to extract human motion and behaviour from standard video. It analyzes regular 2D RGB video and returns 3D motion data in real time.
We collaborate with global brands like Nikon, Intel, and The Mill to change the way humans interact with technology and the world around them. Together, we build magical experiences that make our everyday lives safer, healthier, and a lot more fun.
What comes next?
If you think this challenge is right for you, we encourage you to apply. Our application process is quite simple so, it won’t take long. Upon submission, you’ll receive an email outlining what comes next.
wrnch is passionate and committed to creating a diverse environment. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require special accommodations, please apply and you will receive instructions on how to contact us to discuss when we confirm receipt of your application.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://wrnch.recruitee.com/o/senior-full-stack-developer-cloud-python-ruby →