Wrnch is looking for a Machine Learning Developer to join our Production Team in Montreal, Canada. You will work primarily on client projects to develop and deliver unique applications of our human motion capture and gesture recognition technology.
You will have the opportunity to work on projects that include training deep learning models in Python, writing production code with hardcore C++ and CUDA, building applications with state-of-the-art game engines, or developing our Cloud infrastructure.
To be considered, you must have:
- Strong proficiency in coding (in at least one language) and software design patterns/principles.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of full-time software development experience.
- Experience in Machine Learning and/or Computer Vision.
- Experience delivering products in Agile/Scrum mode.
We would also like to see:
- Knowledge of CUDA, Deep Learning, Game Programming, especially animation, etc.
- Passion for developing applications in any of the following domains: computer vision, video games, computer graphics, AR or VR.
- Obsession with customer success and real world AI use cases.
- Natural creativity in problem solving.
- Nonetheless, a proven passion for excellence trumps any specific experience.
About wrnch – Create Something Bigger through AI.
wrnchAI is a high-performance, deep learning runtime engine, engineered and designed to extract human motion and behaviour from standard video. It analyzes regular 2D RGB video and returns 3D motion data in real time.
We collaborate with global brands like Nikon, Intel, and The Mill to change the way humans interact with technology and the world around them. Together, we build magical experiences that make our everyday lives safer, healthier, and a lot more fun.
What comes next?
If you think this challenge is right for you, we encourage you to apply. Our application process is quite simple so, it won’t take long. Upon submission, you’ll receive an email outlining what comes next.
wrnch is passionate and committed to creating a diverse environment. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require special accommodations, please apply and you will receive instructions on how to contact us to discuss when we confirm receipt of your application.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://wrnch.recruitee.com/o/machine-learning-developer-production-python-c →