Website TACTIO HEALTH GROUP INC
ONLY CANDIDATES LIVING IN THE MONTREAL AREA SHALL BE CONSIDERED.
Want to help a digital health innovator improve already game-changing products?
Tactio’s innovative, high-growth team is looking for detail oriented and rigorous professionals to join its team in order to improve the quality of a new generation of remote patient monitoring applications. We have built a mobile-driven patient monitoring solution integrated to 200+ connected health devices (like Fitbit, Withings, Jawbone and Garmin) as well as medical devices (like Nonin, Roche and A&D Medical) downloaded by over four million patients worldwide. We want your help to make it even better.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer you will work to improve the quality of the product. Working in a Mobile, IoT and Healthcare environment, you will learn new products, internal procedures and development standards, as well as the technical requirements from our global customers.
· Develop test plans and strategies to ensure compliance with clients’ specifications;
· Adapt tech requirements into test strategies;
· Actively participate in daily scrum meetings, sprint planning and retrospective meetings;
· Work with dev teams and product owner to ensure quality;
· Create and maintain test environment;
· Provide testing effort estimates at sprint planning;
· Document problems and software defects;
· Develop methods for support and analysis of customer incidents according to SLA terms;
· Reproduce issues through discussions with customers, dev teams and product management;
· Understand customer business processes and prioritize incoming requests accordingly;
· Perform test cases for both mobile and web apps;
· Support clients directly by communicating with end users through e-mail and phone for issues on cloud based mobile apps and web portals.
You should have a detailed oriented mindset, good sense of humor, be fully bilingual (English & French) and have:
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer engineering, computer science or equivalent;
· Experience: 3+ years’ experience in software testing;
· Knowledge: iOS, Android, Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence), Trello, Microsoft Office, Linux, Apache, MySQL and Data Management;
· Passion: Software, wearables, healthcare and team work.
How you’ll thrive:
You will work closely with product management, software engineers and health professionals. You’ll contribute on projects that are rocking the new digital, mobile and connected world of healthcare.
If you like what you see, reach out to us with your CV and a few words about something you like or you proud of having done at RH@TACTIOHEALTH.COM. No need for a formal cover letter; we’ll consider everyone who takes the time to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to RH@TACTIOHEALTH.COM.