The Product team is looking for an experienced Technical Product Owner to be responsible for developing new applications, services and on-going enhancement of existing products. As a member of the scrum teams, you will define, analyze, prioritize and refine the product requirements, while communicating them to the development teams.
- Build and groom product backlogs.
- Create and groom short, medium and long-term product road-maps and get the internal agreement with
- key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders ranging from Research, Sales, Customers & Management.
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master to run successful Release Planning and Sprint Planning sessions, as
- well as Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Define, develop, shape and refine technical requirements for services, applications, and platform products.
- Develop capacity planning for up to 2 scrum teams.
- Produce technically focused user stories and collaborate with development teams to ensure accuracy and feasibility.
- Work closely, coordinate and assist other Product Owners on the team. Work with UX / Design team to create wire-frames and designs
- 2+ years technical experience (e.g. as a software developer).
- 2+ Product Owner/Business Analyst experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience with Connectors & KPI Dashboards strongly desired.
- Experience writing technical user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing
- conflicting requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Scrum Product Owner Certification (CSPO) is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices (especially Scrum), methodologies and tools.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- ½ paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://grnh.se/bf0cf8ec2 →