As a Technical Business Analyst at Stradigi AI, you will be responsible for identifying and analyzing the business needs and the functional and non-functional specifications needed in order to deliver our artificial intelligence products and services. You will work side by side with our solutions and research teams and proactively manage the agile project backlog development process.
As a master facilitator and communicator, you will deliver information about business changes to the solutions team and challenge the team with key questions to keep development on track. As a support to the product owner, you will help analyze the business domain and stock and groom the product backlog. You will also support the client in the decision-making process of product features and functionalities. In your day to day, you will be focused on translating the client needs into technical requirements to the solutions team through epics, features, user stories, and use cases. It will be important to demonstrate flexibility, efficiency and a solution-focused attitude when project changes are needed.
As you actively participate in weekly meetings such as Standups, Backlog Groomings, and Demos, you will be responsible for documenting, formally and informally, depending on the needs of the project. Reporting to the Director of Solution, you will collaborate with the product owner to identify the technical, financial and human resources needed to deliver a high-quality product, on-time, and on budget.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Working experience in a technology focus company;
- Deep understanding of the Agile Development process;
- Good knowledge of Jira is a strong asset;
- Excellent facilitation and problem-solving skills;
- Expertise in conceptual modeling and the ability to see the big picture;
- Solid attention to detail, organizational & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English & French written and spoken.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP
- ½ paid day for your birthday
- Weekly team breakfast
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Referral Bonuses
- Company events organized by our social committee
- And much more!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://grnh.se/621e1d592 →