As Talent Attraction Specialist at Stradigi AI, you will be part of our amazing growth and leading efforts to attract top talent in the artificial intelligence space! You will be an ambassador of our company, and help ensure that we attract, hire and retain the most qualified talent. You will be part of a high-performance human resources team and your responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct the full recruitment cycle (sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates);
- Ensure the hiring process & guidelines are maintained;
- Ensure the interview process & guidelines are maintained;
- Ensure testing & reference process guidelines are maintained;
- Identify appropriate job posting sources;
- Write & translate job descriptions;
- Ensure the seamless delivery of the hiring manager experience;
- Ensure the seamless delivery of the candidate experience;
- Maintain, on a continuous basis, a solid candidate pipeline for all positions.
- Attend recruitment events & job fairs.
- 3 years experience in technical recruitment;
- Experience in the technology space is a must;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or a related field;
- Excellent communication skills in both French & English (written & spoken);
- Excellent ability with recruitment systems, tools & social networks;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Capacity to manage multiple files in hyper-growth & fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of Greenhouse ATS will be considered a strong asset;
- Experience in the artificial intelligence space will be considered a strong asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP
- ½ paid day for your birthday
- Weekly team breakfast
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Referral Bonuses
- Company events organized by our social committee
- And much more!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://grnh.se/306f37432 →