We are looking for a passionate QA Analyst to join our Montreal team.
As the QA Analyst at Stradigi AI, you will drive the quality assurance processes and show off your creative problem-solving skills on a regular basis. You will also establish and improve our QA processes. With the big picture in mind, you will then go on to analyze requirements and designs, define test strategies, create test cases and test scripts.
Reporting directly to the VP Product & Solutions, it will be your responsibility to conduct quality assurance for all of Stradigi AI’s current and future projects. You will have daily interaction and collaboration with our full development team, research scientists and all other stakeholders involved in solution delivery.
- Working together with the Agile software development team;
- Designing, developing and executing test plans and test cases – manual and automated;
- Coordinating, executing and leading all QA testing activities to ensure efficient and effective product
- Performing regression testing, defining and scripting clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- Investigating and detecting anomalies, bugs and proposing effective solutions.
- 3+ years of software quality assurance in a dynamic Agile environment;
- 1+ experience with automation testing and using Selenium;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good expertise with documentation of requirements;
- Experience with REST API testing;
- Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies;
- Clear verbal and communication skills in English;
- Good technical writing skills.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP
- ½ paid day for your birthday
- Weekly team breakfast
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Referral Bonuses
- Company events (Holiday Party, 5 à 7, Bowling Night, etc)
- And much more!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://grnh.se/391c63f02 →