The primary objective of the Senior Developer is to lead the development of Chorus Platform as well as manage technical risks throughout the project. The Senior Net Core Developer is expected to conceptualize software solutions, provide application level architecture designs, and manage delivery of Chorus.
- Be a technology trend-setter…
- Lead and coordinate the design, development, implementation, and support of the Chorus platform.
- Facilitate code reviews and mentor junior developers.
- Use best of breed agile, test-driven, and object-oriented techniques.
- Identify optimization opportunities and provide effective solutions.
- Lead daily stand-up with team to review the status of team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years in distributed solution design and development.
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years with messaging-based applications.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years building and deploying SaaS solutions.
- WebSocket messaging
- RESTful services
- Multi-tenant SaaS solutions
- OAuth v2
- Cosmos DB
- Microsoft Orleans
- Web Assembly
- Service Fabric
The successful candidate should demonstrate innovation, constant learning, self motivation, and effective team participation. Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. The candidate should demonstrate a willingness to share knowledge, excellent listening skills and strong analytical skills. The candidate must be able to work effectively in a rapidly evolving code base.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.