The smartest, simplest solution to mortgages.
Diagram Ventures is launching a New Venture that will change the Canadian mortgage industry. Our Team is currently building the smartest & simplest mortgage solution to transform this $450B market.
In order to shape the fast growth of this New Venture, we are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, and translate them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. They will be working closely with the technical team to ensure that we are creating the best product on the market.
You will be responsible for:
– Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience;
– Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces;
– Taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly testing and iterating the designs.
You will need to have:
– Three or more years of UX design experience;
– Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments;
– Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design;
– Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently;
– Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
What we offer:
– Contribute directly to shaping the product that will transform the Canadian mortgage industry;
– Learn and be challenged daily by smart, hard-working and ambitious colleagues;
– Receive a competitive salary, stock options, and top-tier benefits plan for you and your family;
– Work from a beautiful sunny location in Old Montréal, next to cafés, restaurants and in front of a metro and a Bixi stand.
Diagram is a launchpad for the most exciting ventures in financial services, insurance, and healthcare. Our team works closely with founders and their teams to accelerate growth by finding the best talent, opening up doors, and providing strategic and tactical support.
Our New Ventures also benefit from the support of Portgag3 (backed by a corporate partnership between Power Financial Corporation, IGM Financial Inc., and Great-West Lifeco Inc.) and our highly distinguished investor base of 50+ LPs.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://diagram.ca/talent/ →