Website Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Technology division partners with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients’ businesses—and to our own.
Enterprise Technology & Risk (ETR) is comprised of five primary areas
•Core Infrastructure (CI) manages the infrastructure technology solutions to support the Firm’s daily operations, enable our businesses to expand to new markets, offer new client products, and comply with evolving regulations.
•End User Technology (EUT) delivers core communication, collaboration and productivity tools across the Firm, including desktop and mobile devices, remote computing solutions, and multimedia services.
•Quality Assurance & Production Management (QAPM) provides production management, quality assurance, and end user services for Institutional Securities and Support Services. QAPM also manages the Enterprise Command Center, Enterprise Systems Management, and Technology Disaster Recovery services.
•Technology & Information Risk (TIR) delivers first-line defenses to manage risks to Firm technology. TIR oversees programs that protect and enable the business, ensure secure delivery of services to our clients, address the risks presented by an evolving threat landscape, and meet regulatory expectations.
•Technology Business Development (TechBD) manages the Firm’s strategic relationships with external technology companies.
Enterprise Security Platforms (ESP) (which is part of Core Infrastructure) is responsible for the engineering and operations of Morgan Stanley’s security infrastructure globally. ESP enables the Firm to manage risks by implementing proactive, comprehensive and consistent risk management practices which protect the franchise while facilitating business functions. The Service Management team is responsible for the functions of Event Management, Incident and Problem Management, Change Management, Operations Portfolio Management, Vendor Management, and Cyber Threat Management for ESP. The Operations Portfolio PMO will work with the ESP Operations Portfolio Manager, ESP Service Management, ESP Project Managers, ESP Operations Managers, and ESP Operations staff to support the management of Operations work efforts and technology assets.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
– Collaborating with Operations teams to support the operational onboarding of new products/features from Engineering
– Working with Operations managers and staff to maintain the Hygiene of the Operations Portfolio
– Maintaining a demand queue of work that will be requested of Operations in the future and support the Operations managers in implementing effective resource management
– Collaborating with project managers to ensure that project deliverables are clearly communicated to the Operations teams and that those deliverables are reflected accurately in the Operations Portfolio
– Managing the regular Operations reporting process to ensure management is aware of work progress and items requiring attention
– Supporting Operations asset data governance by maintaining the hygiene of the technical product catalog that serves as a foundation for budgeting and risk management
– Implementing efficiency gains across the Operations Portfolio of work
– Providing Project management support for Operations-focused work efforts by assisting with development of project plans, ensuring updates are provided by contributors, and tracking risks/issues
– At least 3 years of experience in a Project Management Office
– Experience working in multinational environment
– Strong and proven problem solving skills
– Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
– Excellent MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel) skills
– Candidates must have a good attention to detail and good organizational skills
– Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated as well as being a team player
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of ITIL and project management tools, techniques and best practice
– Experience in a financial services industry
– Experience managing tasks in Jira
– Experience with Programming (e.g. Python, SQL)
– Experience with HP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM)
Knowledge of French and English are required.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://ms.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=3111794&lang=en →