Website klik (PixMob)
Enhanced crowd experiences & Streamlined event management
Our growing team is currently looking for a Solutions Engineer to better define solutions aligned with client’s needs and klik platform capacities.
• Be the product and solution expert within the Sales team to lead the technical sales process in support of the account’s sales effort;
• Be responsible for discovery calls, solution architecture definition, and delivery of solution-based demonstrations to customers;
• Provide technical direction and specialist knowledge in applying the klik solution to client’s event;
• Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall klik solutions;
• Provide product and solution positioning training to the sales team;
• Design, scope, validate, and present klik’s solutions to include advanced product concepts, professional services development, and 3rd party complimentary products;
• Provide continuity to our clients in the transition from sales to production & deployment of the designed klik solutions;
• Support klik Sales team’s selling efforts;
• Collaborate with the Product team on solving recurring client’s pain points and identifying potential product improvements.
• 5 years experience in similar role (sales engineer, technical sales, solutions engineer, etc)
• Undergraduate degree in engineering (e.g. computer, software, electronics, systems), computer science or equivalent experience
• Functional understanding of APIs and application/data integrations
• Independent worker, entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, with a proven ability to set goals and to measure progress accordingly
• Demonstrate patience, diplomacy and strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate flexibility in operating within developing team structures and comfort with frequently changing priorities
• Be well-organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
• Fluency in English, French is an asset
• Ability to speak additional languages, an asset.
• Available to travel up to 25% of the time
• 40 hours per week
• Salary determined according to experience
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd53BubAhCXot_Y4VNbP5oL8v422k1BleTr7ofsDjpyswxzKA/viewform →