InvoiceSherpa is looking for a full-stack web developer to be part of its technical team. We are young, energetic and eager to change the accounting and payments landscape! IF you believe in team culture and work to win- we want to speak to you.
– Min 2 years coding Python in a professional environment
– Knowledge of revision control systems such as Git or Mercurial
– Understanding of structured and schema-less databases and some experience with SQL or other ORMs (e.g. Django or SQLAlchemy)
– Methodical and systematic approach to design, implementation, testing, documentation and deployment of the work assigned to you
– Knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping or billing are all nice-to-haves.
Bonus points: Show us the code!
Do you have a side project that you keep on GitHub?
Do you contribute to any open source projects?
Are you working your way through the puzzles in Project Euler?
We love reading code, so if you’ve written anything that you think is particularly interesting (doesn’t have to be revolutionary, just a nice snapshot of some of the work you’re proudest of), we want to see it!
Ultimately, were looking for someone with Python experience who is looking for a long term position. If you have any experience or an understanding of accounting type software- this is a plus!
Get in touch with us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.