Senior Account Manager
Dialogue is the leading Canadian telemedicine platform, delivering excellent care remotely, and allowing patients to access a full team of physicians, nurses, and other medical specialists. Our mission is to make Canadians happier, healthier by helping them access health and wellness resources wherever they are, whenever they need it. Dialogue is serving a multitude of innovative and marquee employers across Canada and growing rapidly.
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the Customer Success team in Montreal. This person’s focus will be on building trust with our enterprise-level clients by truly understanding their needs and goals. This also means, providing them with the right tools to succeed, informing them on new Dialogue services, leveraging performance metrics and finding new ways to grow their account. This person will also be asked to contribute on our account management strategy.
You will be responsible for:
– Developing outlasting relationships and acting as the main point of contact for the selected National Accounts;
– Continuously engaging with clients, targeting up-sell opportunities and promoting Dialogue in the HR community including negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximize profits;
– Creating material to review performance, proposing action plans to ensure clients are meeting their objectives;
– Assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
– Collaborating with our Engagement Specialist to develop effective messaging strategies;
– Working closely with our Sales, Technology and Medical team to represent the voice of our customers and impact our processes in a positive way.
What we’re looking for:
– At least 3 years of B2B key account management experience;
– A strong work ethic, rigour, and problem-solving skills;
– An excellent relationship management skills and a strong sense of empathy and patience;
– A demonstrated track record of exceeding quotas;
– Great presentation and communication skills;
– Experience selling to HR, Operations, or Finance is a must;
– Experience with Salesforce is a strong asset;
– Perfectly bilingual, spoken and written (French and English).
What we can offer you:
– The opportunity to have an impact in a well-funded company that is growing quickly;
– Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
– A competitive salary, stock options and a generous time off policy;
– Top tier benefits plan including unlimited access to Dialogue for you and your family, a comprehensive parental leave program, wellness membership reimbursement and much more!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/dialogue/jobs/4026323002 →