Website Breathe Life
Breathe Life’s mission is to power the insurance world with innovative technology that delivers seamless experiences to consumers and industry experts alike.
Recognized as a valued partner by some of the leading insurance institutions, Breathe Life powers partners to execute their digital transformation through a comprehensive suite of platforms:
- A direct online distribution of Insurance, powered with digital marketing insights and tools
- An intermediated platform to power insurance carriers into digital distribution through their brokerage forces
- An AI-driven insurance insights platform to uncover new opportunities for insurance products.
With its business-driven approach, deep industry connection and state-of-the-art technology, Breathe Life helps insurance institutions tackle any challenge in this era of digital disruption.
Breathe Life has secured significant financial and strategic backing from Diagram, a venture launchpad focused on insurance, financial and health technology. Diagram is backed by Power Financial Corporation, Great-West Lifeco, and IGM Financial through Portag3, along with 50+ leading angel investors. Our backing from Diagram gives us a significant competitive advantage that will help us win our market.
Breathe Life has also secured the backing of Real Ventures, a firm that has been a big actor in building the startup community and will help us execute on this big opportunity.
We are now looking for a Software Engineer – DevOps to join our growing team in Montreal!
Come along as we change this high impact industry that inherently touches many, many lives.
What you’d be doing:
- Design and implement infrastructure that scales;
- Provide support and mentorship to our engineering team on your areas of expertise;
- Analyze performance and reliability – data should move fast and accurately;
- Participate in projects from initial idea to launch;
- Design and implement features in small teams;
- Implement best practices to maintain high availability and business continuity;
- Build monitoring and log management tools that help improve site reliability;
- Stay up to date on latest technology and help us stay aligned with emerging best practices where practical.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering OR Comparable experience;
- Experience working with Kubernetes;
- Experience managing Cloud Ops (AWS / Google Cloud Platform / Azure);
- Experience with Terraform or similar technologies;
- Interest in building dev tools and improving developer productivity;
- Excellent communications skills (English – French);
- Hard worker;
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on a product that will change how people think about and purchase Life Insurance;
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting company that is completely changing an outdated industry;
- The opportunity to work with a team of very experienced, hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals;
- The opportunity to develop reusable skills with a team that has been successful in the past;
- Competitive salary, stock options, 3 weeks of vacation + 1 week holidays office closure;
- Company paid top tier benefits plan and a telemedicine service;
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly outings;
- Work from a beautiful location in Old Montréal, a one minute walk from Square Victoria metro station.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/breathelife/jobs/4238274002 →