Website Breathe Life
Life Insurance Reinvented
Breathe Life, a new Diagram company, is looking for software engineers, programmers, devs, coders to join our growing engineering team. We believe it’s important for our team to represent the society we serve, and we value diversity.
The problem we want to solve is that not enough people have life insurance. We believe it is an important product and that every family deserves a secure financial future. The industry has not
seen substantial innovation in decades and we are extremely excited to help move it towards its future. Come join us as we change this high impact industry that inherently touches many many
There is a lot of software to build as we tackle this huge opportunity: from managing and deploying great content online, to building education tools for our consumers, to building best in class user experiences on par with the best consumer startups in the world, to building tools for brokers to assist where they are most valuable. Our company is inherently data-driven and there are plenty of opportunities down the road to apply Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning against actual problems with high-quality data.
What you’d be doing:
– Participate in projects from initial idea to launch;
– Design and implement features in small teams;
– Work closely with peers across functions (dev, design, product, marketing);
– Contribute full-stack features;
– Specialize in important areas that play to your strengths;
– Write software and configuration that defines and manages our deployment using Kubernetes
on Google Cloud Platform;
– Build powerful APIs using languages like Go and Python;
– Build reusable components using React, Redux and a modern frontend stack;
– Analyze performance and reliability – data should move fast and accurately;
– Contribute to open source software we use;
– Implement security and data protection best practices;
– Stay up to date on latest technology and help us stay aligned with emerging best practices
– Help onboard and ramp up the next software engineers as we grow the team.
What we’re looking for:
– Bachelor’s degree or more in Computer Science or Software Engineering OR Demonstrated achievements in software development;
– A great track record demonstrating growth and drive;
– Excellent communications skills (English – French);
– Hard worker;
What we’d like to see:
– Startup experience or interest;
– Mastery or strong interest in technologies we use.
Why work with us?
We will give you the opportunity to have a strong impact in shaping the product of a heavily backed new startup. We are a team of visionary and caring individuals who are committed to help you learn and grow professionally. Having two parents in our co-founding team, we recognize the importance of personal and family time, flexible hours and great benefits. By joining us, you will get a competitive salary, stock options, a telemedicine service for you and your family and a healthy and accessible working environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.