Website Breathe Life
Life Insurance Reinvented
Breathe Life, a new Diagram company, is looking for software engineers, programmers, devs and coders who are human to join our growing engineering team. At Breathe Life we believe it’s important for our
team to represent society and the people we’re building for. Diversity is at our core.
At Breathe Life we don’t believe the problem is that people don’t have life insurance, we believe
it’s that too few people are ensuring their family’s financial future. The life insurance industry
hasn’t changed in decades and we’re extremely excited to help move it towards its future. Come
join us as we change this high impact industry that inherently touches many, many lives.
There’s a lot of software to build as we tackle this huge opportunity: from managing and
deploying great content online, to building educational tools for our consumers, to building best
in class user experiences on par with the best consumer startups in the world, to building tools
for brokers to assist where they are most valuable. Our company is inherently data-driven and
there are plenty of opportunities down the road to apply Natural Language Processing and
Machine Learning against actual problems with high-quality data.
What you’d be doing:
– Participate in projects from initial idea to launch;
– Design and implement features in small teams;
– Work closely with more senior peers across functions (dev, design, product, marketing);
– Build powerful APIs using languages like Go and Python;
– Build reusable components using React, Redux and a modern frontend stack;
– Analyze performance and reliability – data should move fast and accurately;
– Stay up to date on latest technology and help us stay aligned with emerging best practices
What we’re looking for:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering OR Comparable experience;
– Excellent communications skills (English – French);
– Hard worker;
What we offer:
– The opportunity to have a significant impact on a product that will touch many lives;
– The opportunity to grow as fast as possible in your career;
– The opportunity to develop reusable skills with a team that has been successful in the past;
– The opportunity to work with a team of very experienced, hard-working, ambitious and caring
– Competitive salary, stock options, top-tier benefits plan (including a telemedicine service).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.