Website Breathe Life
Breathe Life’s mission is to power the insurance world with innovative technology that delivers seamless experiences to consumers and industry experts alike.
Recognized as a valued partner by some of the leading insurance institutions, Breathe Life powers partners to execute their digital transformation through a comprehensive suite of platforms:
- A direct online distribution of Insurance, powered with digital marketing insights and tools
- An intermediated platform to power insurance carriers into digital distribution through their brokerage forces
- An AI-driven insurance insights platform to uncover new opportunities for insurance products.
Here’s how we’re changing the Life insurance industry: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-breathe-life-changing-insurance-industry-ian-jeffrey/
We have secured significant financial and strategic backing from Diagram, a venture launchpad focused on insurance, financial and health technology. Diagram is backed by Power Financial Corporation, Great-West Lifeco, and IGM Financial through Portag3, along with 50+ leading angel investors. Our backing from Diagram gives us a significant competitive advantage that will help us win our market.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support relationship building with identified Canadian and US potential clients, including FinTechs, carriers, MGAs;
- Leverage existing network of contacts and building on those connections to form new partnerships;
- Arrange sales and discovery meetings for product demos and advancement of client discussions;
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and influencers in the industry;
- Work with Head of Business Development to establish metrics and goals for your work;
- Create and prepare material to accompany sales meetings;
- Stay up to date with industry changes and competitive landscape;
- Contribute to building the Breathe Life brand and awareness in the marketplace;
- Share news, company updates and content with current and potential clients;
- Identify networking opportunities and attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS Business Development;
- Tech and Startup experience a must;
- Proven track record of exceeding sales expectations;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Positive attitude, Proactive, Resourceful and Passionate;
- Data driven;
- Available to travel, up to approximately 20% of the time;
- Bilingual (English – French).
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on a product that will change how people think about and purchase Life Insurance;
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting company that is completely changing an outdated industry;
- A team of very experienced, hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals;
- Competitive salary, stock options, 3 weeks of vacation + 1-week holidays office closure;
- Company paid top-tier benefits plan and a telemedicine service;
- A day off on your Birthday!
- A beautiful location in Old Montréal, a minute walk from Square Victoria metro station
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.