Bain Public is looking for a Freelance Product Manager who will work with us with our clients to make smart product decisions that engage users and help deliver business results. As an intern, you will engage in features planning, help set the strategy, plan the product roadmap, and drive the execution of product development.
Based in Montreal, Bain Public is a Canadian leader in Product Management consulting and a departure from the conventional strategy of software companies. We leverage new and non-software factors such as Product Strategy, Product Roadmapping and Product Development, lead by the strength of Product Design and Data Science. We invest exclusively in defining or refining customer product organizations and ensure that we’re delivering on the promise of their company’s unique solution.
As a Freelance Product Manager (Intern), you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients create smart, software-enabled products from strategy to execution. Your duties will include generating purposeful ideas, strategy and vision creation, following through with end-to-end product definition and development. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct market research to understand target users, formulate product vision and positioning.
- Monitor product analytics and identify trends.
- Help to establish a roadmap to meet business objectives.
- Communication and alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and review product requirements documents.
- Ensure requirements have been delivered to specifications.
- Measure the impact of the product’s output through data ensuring features are delivering the intended value.
- Gather input for the product roadmap and keep it up to date – based on data and research-driven insight.
- Bachelor’s business management, software engineering or another field related to the job.
- 1-2 years in a consultancy or product position building products from concept to launch.
- You understand what it means to drive ROI through business and customer value.
- Strong skills in interpersonal communications and leading meetings.
- You love data, the right data. You can find a signal in the noise.
- You are resourceful and find ways to get things done.
- Bonus: Design or UX background.
Bain Public is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.